RZHRG, ZEHRP, & Other Acronyms
We work for the Rwanda Zambia HIV Research Group led by Dr Susan Allen at Emory University. The principal research objectives of RZHRG are to uncover factors relating to HIV risk and transmission, to gain a better understanding of how to prevent the spread of HIV, and to improve the quality of life among HIV infected African adults. To achieve these goals, the project sites in Kigali, Rwanda, and Lusaka, Ndola, and Kitwe, Zambia operate couples’ voluntary counseling and testing (CVCT) centers where couples receive education about HIV/AIDS, free testing for HIV, and pre- and post-test counseling. Couples eligible for ongoing studies are invited to participate in follow-up research and provided with free outpatient reproductive health care and treatment of infectious diseases.
Michelle is running the research labratory at the main site in Lusaka and I am the project administrator, managing financial activities that go along with the project.
I tried to take a picture of myself outside of work to prove that I did in fact work here. A picture of the two guards ended up to be more enjoyable for everyone. Stephen and Zulu (and the project dogs) keep things pretty safe.

Michelle is running the research labratory at the main site in Lusaka and I am the project administrator, managing financial activities that go along with the project.
I tried to take a picture of myself outside of work to prove that I did in fact work here. A picture of the two guards ended up to be more enjoyable for everyone. Stephen and Zulu (and the project dogs) keep things pretty safe.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home