More Monkeys...Less Bob
Here are the rest of the Victoria Falls pictures.






This is a male cape buffalo. He was kicked out of the herd for being too old. Interestingly, if someone harms these animals, they won't forget for years...at which time they chase you down. We left on good terms, I hope.

This is an extremely rare siamese impala.

Michelle was brave enough to approach two ravenous hyenas...that looked remarkably like Gabe and Rob's dogs in London.

Michelle's new fancy shoes. We hiked to the "boiling pot" at the base of the falls. It got pretty trechorous at times. Michelle wistled at a monkey and I thought it was going to charge us. We aren't sure what she said exactly.






This is a male cape buffalo. He was kicked out of the herd for being too old. Interestingly, if someone harms these animals, they won't forget for years...at which time they chase you down. We left on good terms, I hope.

This is an extremely rare siamese impala.

Michelle was brave enough to approach two ravenous hyenas...that looked remarkably like Gabe and Rob's dogs in London.

Michelle's new fancy shoes. We hiked to the "boiling pot" at the base of the falls. It got pretty trechorous at times. Michelle wistled at a monkey and I thought it was going to charge us. We aren't sure what she said exactly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home