I'm dreaming of a 24 degree Christmas
That's Celcius and it's stinking hot.
It's easy to forget that Christmas is around the corner. There are still some decorations going up and notably there is a tree glowing in the window of a residence on Mwembelelo Road.
Michelle and Tyronza (with just a little help from me) started celebrating the season before Thanksgiving this year. We have just a small tree but it is one of the only christmas decorations in our mostly muslim neighborhood. No gifts under it yet, but I imagine they will start appearing soon.
We bought some decoration from the grocery store. I particularly liked the ornament that reads "Love Me". What an incredibly sad and kind of funny Christmas wish.



The ghost of Christmas present.
It's easy to forget that Christmas is around the corner. There are still some decorations going up and notably there is a tree glowing in the window of a residence on Mwembelelo Road.
Michelle and Tyronza (with just a little help from me) started celebrating the season before Thanksgiving this year. We have just a small tree but it is one of the only christmas decorations in our mostly muslim neighborhood. No gifts under it yet, but I imagine they will start appearing soon.
We bought some decoration from the grocery store. I particularly liked the ornament that reads "Love Me". What an incredibly sad and kind of funny Christmas wish.



The ghost of Christmas present.


1 Comments:
At 7:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Kasi... I made a change to the comments section so now you can post without an account.
Bob
Post a Comment
<< Home