Back in Lusaka
Michelle and I made it back to Lusaka yesterday. We took a significant chunk of time off work to tour around Zambia and into Tanzania. Our good friend Kevin Egli was in town from the 16th of December until today. We visited Livingstone and Victoria Falls for 3 days. Stay tuned for pictures of a potato chip-crazed babboon and survival stories of class 5 rapids on the Zambezi River. From there we travelled to Kafue National Park (west of Lusaka) and spent 3 days tent camping. To come...pictures of our 3 wart hog friends, all kinds of wildlife, and one giant elephant that slept just feet from our tents. The pictures don't capture how scary it was. I will post them soon. We just got back from Tanzania where we spent 7 nights in Zanzibar. Most of it was on the beach next to the bluest water I've ever seen. Went on a spice tour. Met a Norwegian talk-show host. And when I have more time, I will post those pictures too. We wanted you to konw that we had a great holiday season. Hope you did too. I have to get to work but will write more soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home